Hermes – Air Transport Organisation provide its online services under the following terms and conditions , which the visitor/user of its services is called to read carefully and accept them fully before visiting/using the services and the Materials of the site.
Users may use the Materials that appear on it from time to time for their own private or business research, and for this purpose may: display the Materials on screen; make printouts of items included in the Materials using the printing commands contained in the Service; and download and store in machine readable a single copy of insubstantial portions of the Materials primarily for one person’s exclusive use.
Users may not:
- make multiple printouts or copies of Materials for distribution to Unauthorised Persons;
- re-sell the Materials or any part of the Materials to others;
- make the Materials or any part of them available to Unauthorised Persons on a local area network, a wide area network or on any intranet or extranet;
- abstract, download, store, reproduce, transmit, display, copy, distribute or use the Materials other than as permitted by paragraph 1 above;
- decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any of the software programmes, databases or other systems used by hermes.aero to provide the Service; or
- use the Service, or any of the facilities available on the Service, for any illegal purpose.
Materials and features may be added to and removed from the Service without notice.
The Materials and information included in the Service are provided for reference purposes only. They are not intended as a substitute for professional advice or judgement. No Materials or information should be relied upon to provide legal or other advice with respect to particular circumstances.
Every effort is made to keep Materials up to date but users should obtain independent verification or advice before relying on any piece of information in circumstances where loss or damage may result. The Service and Materials are provided on an ‘as is’ basis and hermes.aero excludes to the extent permitted by law all implied warranties relating to fitness for a particular purpose.
All intellectual property rights and other rights in the Service and Materials (in both machine readable and printed form) belong to hermes.aero. Users acquire no proprietary interest in the Materials and except as expressly permitted by these terms and conditions and may not use the Materials in any way that infringes the intellectual property rights in them.
Users may not obscure or remove any copyright notices that appear on Materials printed from the Service.
The terms and conditions of hermes.aero, shall be interpreted and governed by the Canadian Law and any dispute shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Canadian Courts.