- To provide a worldwide forum for networking and exchange of ideas among its members;
- To contribute to the development, progress and promotion of air transport at a global level;
- To promote and present to the wider public the work of aviation and its contribution to the economic, political and social development around the world;
- To collaborate, as a bridging platform, with all key stakeholders in the air transport sector, and partner with Higher Education Establishments in the field;
- To recommend strategies and policies of added value to all the stakeholders in the air transport supply chain.
Mission and Aims Lefteris Xanthoudakis 2018-10-25T16:49:05+03:00